The ELUNA Annual Meeting is a fantastic educational event. Join us to:
- Receive the latest product updates from Ex Libris
- Engage with library colleagues in exciting breakout sessions
- Network with your peers and the Ex Libris executive team and key staff
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals
ELUNA Developers Day is a new, informative pre-conference event, by developers, for developers! Add this day to your conference.
- Take an in-depth look at technical topics with peers
- Share experiences about your exciting and innovative projects and initiatives
- Exchange knowledge and ideas for local developments, including use of “tools”
Location: Schaumburg, Illinois
Conference Center: Renaissance Schaumburg (discounted reservation link will be available soon)
ELUNA Developers Day: May 9, 2017
ELUNA Meeting: May 9 – 12, 2017
Ex Libris Technical Seminar: May 8 – 9, 2017
Plan to attend ELUNA 2017? Check out our Making the Case page to help with your travel request.
More information can be found on the ELUNA 2017 website.
Thank you to the sites who volunteered as local hosts for the 2018 Meeting. The location selection process is underway. An update on location will be provided at the ELUNA 2017 Annual Meeting.
Preliminary planning is underway. An update on location will be provided at the ELUNA 2017 Annual Meeting.
Interested in becoming local hosts? It is never to early to volunteer to host the ELUNA Annual Meeting. Contact the ELUNA Steering Committee.
Information about previous ELUNA Meetings can be found on the Meeting Archives page.
The ELUNA Document Repository serves as an archive for ELUNA Annual Meeting presentations.