Developers Day+ (4/29 – 4/30/2019) brings together librarians and developers who are working with Ex Libris products to develop new and innovative services and solutions for themselves and the broader community. This year will also include a half-day of workshops, giving attendees an opportunity to gain hands-on development experience.
The deadline for submitting a proposal is Friday, December 21, 2018. Speakers will receive notifications regarding proposal acceptance in early January.
For more information and to submit a proposal, please visit: https://proposalspace.com/calls/d/918
Presentations can range from 10-30 minutes, and are encouraged to cover any of a broad range of developer-oriented topics. For examples of previous Developers Day presentations, take a look at last year’s Developers Day program, or check out the videos from this year’s IGELU Developers Day:
If you have any question about the submission process, the event, or your presentation topic, please get in touch with a member of the planning team!
2019 ELUNA Developers Day+ Planning Team
- Nathan Mealey, Wesleyan University, Developers Day+ Planning Chair
- Margaret Briand Wolfe, Boston College
- Alex Cooper, Emory University
- Edgar Garcia, Northwestern University
- Christina Hennessey, California State University Northridge
- Allen Jones, New School
- Jesse Lambertson, Georgetown University
- Katie Sanders, University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Liam Toohey, American University