- Group Leaders
- Primo Mailing Lists
- Mail link to escalate your Primo support cases
- Search the Primo Idea Exchange
- Primo & Primo VE roadmaps for 2023
- James Day’s metasearch of Ex Libris documentation
Thank you for visiting us at the ELUNA conference!
The ELUNA Primo Working Group presented the work of the last year at the ELUNA 2023 Conference in Los Angeles, CA on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 2:30pm-3:15pm in the Catalina Ballroom. Thanks for all your input via Slido during the meeting; the Working Group will be reviewing your ideas at our next meeting in May 2023. Session slides: 2023 ELUNA Primo Working Group Update
Tips for submitting NERS enhancement requests
The 2023 Primo request submission period ended January 28, 2023, but you can still submit requests for next year’s cycle.
The 2023 Primo enhancement voting process for round 1 has completed! More details can be found at the PRIMO-L listserv message announcing the results of round 1 of the voting. We are currently in the “Ex Libris pointing phase”, which runs from April 7 – June 1, 2023. This is where “Ex Libris assigns development points and the Enhancements Team determines if a second round of voting is needed, such as if there is doubt over community preference with rejected requests or no clean alignment of assigned points for top submissions against the available points”. If a second round of voting is needed, it will be announced here and the listserv.
- How to submit an enhancement request through NERS
- Guidelines for creating an actionable enhancement request
- Example of a great enhancement request
- Webinar recording: Enhancements – make ’em sparkle (24:10), 1/28/2021
Making DEI-related changes in Alma & Primo
The Primo Working Group hosted an informal discussion on making DEI-related changes in Alma & Primo on Friday, December 16, 2022.
Recording (29 minutes); Slides
Primo Customization and Developer Resources
The Primo Working Group provides support and resources for working with the Primo customizations and developing add-ons for Primo.
The Primo Working Group’s Drew Parker gave a great presentation at ELUNA 2023 Developers Day+ on lots of places to find Primo customizations: Finding Primo Customization Ideas to _Borrow__ A Time-Honored Path toward Progress
- One on one support (contact list)
- Slack channel
- Developer network
- CSS Selectors Reference
- Useful bookmarklets compiled by IGeLU members
- Primo Views – ‘community hacks from around the web’ for Primo customizations
- Useful Primo Customizations, a presentation by Jenna Miller at the FLVC Virtual Conference, November 9, 2022.
- Other repositories
- Orbis Cascade Alliance Primo VE Toolkit
- California State University Primo VE customizations and how-tos
- State Universities of New York (SUNY) Libraries Primo VE customization instructions, videos; SUNY Libraries FAQ
- CARLI (Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois) Primo VE customizations
The former MetaLib/MetaLib+ PWG pages are still available but are no longer being maintained.
If you have suggestions for links on this page, please contact [email protected].