When you get to ELUNA, there are a few things you should do prior to your presentation.
- Check out the room where you will present
- Load all of the files that you will need
- Test out the network connection, if you have requested one
- Make sure that everything works!
- Talk with your room moderator about introductions, Q&A period, and communicating remaining time in session
- Talk with your room moderator if you would like them to help during the presentation by typing or mousing for you
After your presentation, you can RELAX and be happy that you contributed to the meeting’s success. But there are still a few small things left to do:
- Vacate the room quickly, especially if a new session is due to begin right away
- If attendees still have questions, guide them out into the public areas or arrange to meet up with them later
- If you promised to send attendees more information after the meeting, note this arrangement and remember to follow up
Go back to Presenter’s Tips