The ELUNA Annual Meeting is a fantastic educational event. Join us to:
- Receive the latest product updates from Ex Libris
- Engage with library colleagues in exciting breakout sessions
- Network with your peers and the Ex Libris executive team and key staff
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals
ELUNA Developers Day is an informative pre-conference event, by developers, for developers! Add this day to your conference.
- Take an in-depth look at technical topics with peers
- Share experiences about your exciting and innovative projects and initiatives
- Exchange knowledge and ideas for local developments, including use of “tools”
Please join us for ELUNA 2019, Data All Around Us.
Location: Atlanta GA
Conference Center: Hilton Atlanta
ELUNA Developers Day: April 30, 2019
ELUNA Meeting: May 1 – 3, 2019
Ex Libris Technical Seminar: April 29 – 30, 2019
Plan to attend ELUNA 2019? Check out our Making the Case page to help with your travel request.
More information can be found on the ELUNA 2018 website.
Preliminary planning is underway. An update on location will be provided at the ELUNA 2019 Annual Meeting closing session.
ELUNA 2020 and beyond
Interested in becoming local hosts? It is never to early to volunteer to host the ELUNA Annual Meeting. Contact the ELUNA Steering Committee.
Information about previous ELUNA Meetings can be found on the Meeting Archives page.
The ELUNA Document Repository serves as an archive for ELUNA Annual Meeting presentations.