ELUNA is proud to offer several opportunities for professional development each year. These events are planned by the community for the community, and all offer unique ways to learn from peers. Keep an eye on ELUNA Announce list for volunteer opportunities, proposal calls, planning updates, and registration announcements.
ELUNA Annual Meeting
The ELUNA Annual Meeting is a fantastic conference.
- Receive the latest product updates from Ex Libris
- Engage with library colleagues in exciting breakout sessions
- Network with your peers and the Ex Libris executive team and key staff
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals
ELUNA Developers Day+
ELUNA Developers Day+ is an informative pre-conference event, by developers, for developers! Add Developers Day+ to your conference registration.
- Take an in-depth look at technical topics with peers
- Share experiences about your exciting and innovative projects and initiatives
- Exchange knowledge and ideas for local developments, including use of “tools”
ELUNA learns is an annual online series that gives back to the ELUNA community. These offering extend the opportunities for ELUNA learning from once a year at the Annual Meeting and Developers Day+ to events throughout the year offered only online (and available to watch on demand after the live webinar).
- Engage with library colleagues in targeted no conflict sessions focused on a particular theme.
- Watch sessions live and re-watch on demand to ensure optimal understanding.
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals.
- ELUNA learns 2023 – Fall 2023
- 2024 ELUNA Annual Meeting – May 14-17, 2024
- 2024 Developers Day+ – May 13 – 14, 2024
Information about previous ELUNA Meetings, including links to recorded presentations, can be found in the Annual Meeting Archive.
Information about prior ELUNA learns sessions, including links to recorded webinars, can be found on the ELUNA learns Archive.