The ELUNA Annual Meeting is a fantastic educational event. Join us to:
- Receive the latest product updates from Ex Libris
- Engage with library colleagues in exciting breakout sessions
- Network with your peers and the Ex Libris executive team and key staff
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals
ELUNA Developers Day+ is an informative pre-conference event, by developers, for developers! Add Developers Day+ to your conference.
- Take an in-depth look at technical topics with peers
- Share experiences about your exciting and innovative projects and initiatives
- Exchange knowledge and ideas for local developments, including use of “tools”
ELUNA 2022 Annual Meeting Online
The ELUNA Steering Committee and Ex Libris made the decision to proactively move the 2022 in-person annual events scheduled for May in Atlanta, Georgia to virtual meetings due to continued COVID-19 safety concerns and ongoing travel restrictions.
The ELUNA Steering Committee offered a no fee online series of Annual Meeting sessions with updates from the ELUNA Steering Committee, ELUNA Working Groups, and Ex Libris Management. Registration information and links to watch the meeting recordings are available on the ELUNA 2022 Annual Meeting Online page.
ELUNA learns 2020
Registration and on demand viewing links are available for our 2020 ELUNA learns series.
ELUNA learns 2021
Registration forms and on demand viewing links are available for our 2021 ELUNA learns series.
ELUNA learns 2022
Planning is underway for our 2022 ELUNA learns series.
Save the date! Pending status of safety restrictions for in person events, the ELUNA 2023 Annual Meeting will be held as in Los Angeles in May, 2023.
Ex Libris and ELUNA Events
May 8 – 12, 2023
The Westin Bonaventure
404 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Plan to attend ELUNA 2023? Check out our Making the Case page to help with your travel request.
Information about previous ELUNA Meetings can be found on the Meeting Archives page.
The ELUNA Document Repository serves as an archive for ELUNA Annual Meeting presentations.