The ELUNA Annual Meeting is a fantastic educational event. Join us to:
- Receive the latest product updates from Ex Libris
- Engage with library colleagues in exciting breakout sessions
- Network with your peers and the Ex Libris executive team and key staff
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals
ELUNA Developers Day+ is an informative pre-conference event, by developers, for developers! Add Developers Day+ to your conference.
- Take an in-depth look at technical topics with peers
- Share experiences about your exciting and innovative projects and initiatives
- Exchange knowledge and ideas for local developments, including use of “tools”
Please join us for ELUNA 2020: 2020 Vision for Libraries of the Future
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Conference Center: Westin Bonaventure
ELUNA Developers Day+: May 4 – 5, 2020
ELUNA Annual Meeting: May 5 – 8, 2020
Ex Libris Knowledge Days:May 4 – 5, 2020
Plan to attend ELUNA 2020? Check out our Making the Case page to help with your travel request.
More information can be found on the ELUNA 2020 website.
Save the date!
ELUNA Developers Day+: May 17 – 18, 2021
ELUNA Annual Meeting: May 19 – 21, 2021
Ex Libris Knowledge Days:May 17 – 18, 2021
Save the date!
ELUNA Developers Day+: April 25 – 26, 2022
ELUNA Annual Meeting: April 27 – 29, 2022
Ex Libris Knowledge Days: April 25 – 26, 2022
Information about previous ELUNA Meetings can be found on the Meeting Archives page.
The ELUNA Document Repository serves as an archive for ELUNA Annual Meeting presentations.