The ELUNA Annual Meeting is a fantastic educational event. Join us to:
- Receive the latest product updates from Ex Libris
- Engage with library colleagues in exciting breakout sessions
- Network with your peers and the Ex Libris executive team and key staff
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals
ELUNA Developers Day+ is an informative pre-conference event, by developers, for developers! Add Developers Day+ to your conference.
- Take an in-depth look at technical topics with peers
- Share experiences about your exciting and innovative projects and initiatives
- Exchange knowledge and ideas for local developments, including use of “tools”
ELUNA 2020 Online Events
Although the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a cancellation of the May 2020 Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, the ELUNA Steering Committee, Annual Meeting Planners, and presenters, with the support of key sponsors, are able to bring the 2020 Online Annual Meeting to you via a series of seven free webinars during the month of July. Later in the summer, ELUNA will also launch a new online learning program, ELUNA Learns. Stay tuned for more information on both events!
Novel Coronavirus Update 4/1/2020
The ELUNA Steering Committee, Ex Libris, and the volunteer planning committee have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Ex Libris Knowledge Days, ELUNA Developers Day+, and ELUNA Annual Meeting due to COVID-19
- We will cancel all event registrations centrally. Payment will be refunded fully in the manner it was made, either to a credit card on file, with an ELUNA check if check was deposited, or a returned voided check.
- Attendees should cancel their hotel reservations directly with the Westin.
The ELUNA Steering Committee will not virtualize the full Developers Day+ and Annual Meeting events. We will offer a no fee online event with updates from the ELUNA Steering Committee and Ex Libris Management; this session will also include our keynote speaker, Betsy Friesen, University of Minnesota. Registration information for this virtual event will be available mid-April.
The ELUNA Steering Committee and Planning Committee are exploring options for offering a new series of virtual educational events. Keep your eye out for more information about virtual events about this on eluna-announce.
For more information about the Ex Libris Knowledge Days event cancellation, see the Knowledge Days website.
We appreciate your patience as we worked through various scenarios with hotel and service vendors related to our decision to cancel an event of this size.
Many thanks to the conference Planning Committee, Program Committee, and speakers for their amazing work to plan the 2020 events. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ELUNA 2020: 2020 Vision for Libraries of the Future
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Conference Center: Westin Bonaventure
ELUNA Developers Day+: May 4 – 5, 2020
ELUNA Annual Meeting: May 5 – 8, 2020
Ex Libris Knowledge Days:May 4 – 5, 2020
Plan to attend ELUNA 2020? Check out our Making the Case page to help with your travel request.
More information can be found on the ELUNA 2020 website.
Save the date!
ELUNA Developers Day+: May 17 – 18, 2021
ELUNA Annual Meeting: May 19 – 21, 2021
Ex Libris Knowledge Days:May 17 – 18, 2021
Save the date!
ELUNA Developers Day+: April 25 – 26, 2022
ELUNA Annual Meeting: April 27 – 29, 2022
Ex Libris Knowledge Days: April 25 – 26, 2022
Information about previous ELUNA Meetings can be found on the Meeting Archives page.
The ELUNA Document Repository serves as an archive for ELUNA Annual Meeting presentations.