The ELUNA Annual Meeting is a fantastic educational event. Join us to:
- Receive the latest product updates from Ex Libris
- Engage with library colleagues in exciting breakout sessions
- Network with your peers and the Ex Libris executive team and key staff
- Gain practical information about optimizing Ex Libris products to meet your institutional goals
ELUNA Developers Day+ is an informative pre-conference event, by developers, for developers! Add Developers Day+ to your conference.
- Take an in-depth look at technical topics with peers
- Share experiences about your exciting and innovative projects and initiatives
- Exchange knowledge and ideas for local developments, including use of “tools”
ELUNA 2021 Annual Meeting online
The ELUNA Steering Committee and Ex Libris have made the decision to proactively move the 2021 in-person annual events scheduled for May in Atlanta, Georgia to virtual meetings due to continued COVID-19 safety concerns and ongoing travel restrictions.
The ELUNA Steering Committee will offer a no fee online series of Annual Meeting sessions with updates from the ELUNA Steering Committee, ELUNA Working Groups, and Ex Libris Management. Registration and schedule information for the ELUNA 2021 Annual Meeting Online events will be available in March. All events will be recorded and available on demand.
Save the date!
ELUNA Developers Day+: May 9 – 10, 2022
ELUNA Annual Meeting: May 10 – 13, 2022
Ex Libris Knowledge Days: May 9 – 10, 2022
Plan to attend ELUNA 2022? Check out our Making the Case page to help with your travel request.
Information about previous ELUNA Meetings can be found on the Meeting Archives page.
The ELUNA Document Repository serves as an archive for ELUNA Annual Meeting presentations.