ELUNA 2014 and Ex Libris Tech Seminar registration is closed now.
The ELUNA 2014 Annual Meeting was held at the Fairmont the Queen Elizabeth Hotel in Montréal, Canada, April 29 – May 2, 2014. Local hosts for the meeting include McGill University, Université de Montréal, and Université du Québec à Montréal. The Ex Libris Technical Seminar will again be held before the ELUNA Annual Meeting on April 28 and 29, 2014.
ELUNA 2014 Registration Rates The conference registration fee includes the Tuesday evening reception and buffet breakfasts and lunches on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
|Through 3/28/2014||After 3/28/2014|
|Full Conference Registration|
|ELUNA/IGeLU Member and ELUNA 2014 Speaker||$275.00||$450.00|
|Non-Member and ELUNA 2014 Speaker||$425.00||$600.00|
|ELUNA and Ex Libris Tech Seminar Combination Registration|
|One-Day Conference Registration|
|Thursday Night Networking Dinner||$25.00||$35.00 (onsite)|
|Guest Tickets (onsite sale only)|
|Tuesday Night Reception||NA||$50.00|
|Thursday Night Networking Dinner||NA||$40.00|
A cancellation fee of $75 will be charged for any cancellations made through Friday, April 18, 2014. No refunds will be given for any cancellations made on or after Saturday, April 19, 2014.
Program and Poster Submissions Thank you to all speakers who submitted program proposals. Without your valuable time our conference would never come together!
ELUNA 2014 Program Planning Committee Roster
- Program Chair – Kristine Hammerstrand, ELUNA Steering Committee, Team Convener khammer@UILLINOIS.EDU
- Carrie Curie, Aleph Track Carrie.curie@MNSU.EDU
- Lisa O’Hara Alma Track Lisa.Ohara@UMANITOBA.CA
- Erin Rushton, Digitool and Rosetta Tracks email@example.com
- Sacha Jerabek , Metalib Track jerabek.alexander_j@UQAM.CA
- Bennett Ponsford, Primo Track bcponsford@LIBRARY.TAMU.EDU
- Allison Erhardt, Verde Track Allison.Erhardt@AD.UMANITOBA.CA
- Maribeth Manoff, SFX Track mmanoff@UTK.EDU
- Judy Brink Drescher, Voyager Track, co-liaison drescher@MOLLOY.EDU
- Kathryn Frederick, Voyager Track, co-liaison kfrederi@SKIDMORE.EDU
- Tracy Farmer, ELUNA Steering Committee, General and Strategic Track, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debbie Clark, Moderator Coordinator, email@example.com
- Rose Scruggs, Moderator Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marina Oliver, Proceedings Coordinator, email@example.com
ELUNA 2014 Conference Planning Committee Roster
- Laura Morse, Harvard University, ELUNA Steering Committee, Conference Logistics Liaison
- John Greer, University of Montana, ELUNA Steering Committee, Chair
- Jane Aitkens, McGill Univesity, Local Arrangements
- Kristine Hammerstrand, Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois (CARLI), ELUNA Steering Committee, Conference Program Liaison
- Pierre Roberge, L’Université du Québec à Montréal, Local Arrangements
- Martin Sévigny, Université de Montréal, Local Arrangements
To learn more about all that Montréal has to offer as a conference site, please visit our Local Information links and watch the presentation below.
Welcome to Montreal – ELUNA 2013 Presentation by the 2014 Local Host Sites (ppt) [powerpoint https://el-una.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Welcome-in-Montreal-ELUNA-2013-for-2014.pptx 504 400]
The ELUNA 2014 planners extend their thanks to these organizations for their generous sponsorship of the ELUNA 2014 Annual Meeting.