2023 Applications Due Friday March 3, 2023!
How to apply
- Be employed at an ELUNA member institution at the time of application and conference
- Submit a letter of recommendation and support from their immediate supervisor
- Write a post-conference article for the ELUNA website related to their conference experience
To be considered, applicants must submit the scholarship application (below). The application includes a brief description of related employment history as well as a description (not to exceed 500 words) of how attendance at the ELUNA Annual Meeting will benefit you and your institution. Applications must also include an attached, signed letter of recommendation and support from their immediate supervisor.
The award committee consists of members of the ELUNA Steering Committee and ELUNA Product Working Groups. The committee will score applications based on the following:
- Evaluation of the application form
- Supervisor recommendation
In awarding the scholarships, preference will be given to:
- First time ELUNA attendees
- Institutions that have been underrepresented at the past 5 ELUNA Annual Meetings
Applicants will be notified of status approximately two months prior to ELUNA. Scholarship applicants should not register for the ELUNA Annual Meeting until notified of their status to avoid the need for refund of registration fees.