Novel Coronavirus Update 4/1/2020
The ELUNA Steering Committee, Ex Libris, and the volunteer planning committee have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Ex Libris Knowledge Days, ELUNA Developers Day+, and ELUNA Annual Meeting due to COVID-19
- We will cancel all event registrations centrally. Payment will be refunded fully in the manner it was made, either to a credit card on file, with an ELUNA check if check was deposited, or a returned voided check.
- Attendees should cancel their hotel reservations directly with the Westin.
The ELUNA Steering Committee will not virtualize the full Developers Day+ and Annual Meeting events. We will offer a no fee online event with updates from the ELUNA Steering Committee and Ex Libris Management; this session will also include our keynote speaker, Betsy Friesen, University of Minnesota. Registration information for this virtual event will be available mid-April.
The ELUNA Steering Committee and Planning Committee are exploring options for offering a new series of virtual educational events. Keep your eye out for more information about virtual events about this on eluna-announce.
For more information about the Ex Libris Knowledge Days event cancellation, see the Knowledge Days website.
We appreciate your patience as we worked through various scenarios with hotel and service vendors related to our decision to cancel an event of this size.
Many thanks to the conference Planning Committee, Program Committee, and speakers for their amazing work to plan the 2020 events. Please send questions to [email protected].
We hope you can join your fellow Ex Libris product users at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites in Los Angeles, CA from May 5-8, 2020 for the ELUNA Annual Meeting, with the Developers Day+ being held on May 4-5, 2020.
Early bird registration is now open for the 2020 Ex Libris Knowledge Days, ELUNA Annual Meeting, and ELUNA Developers Day+! A special negotiated Westin Bonaventure hotel guestroom rate of $175 for singles and doubles is available.
Have questions? Please contact the ELUNA Steering Committee
ELUNA Developers Day+ Overview
Developers Day brings together librarians and developers to create new and innovative services and solutions. The goal of this event is to highlight community projects, provide opportunities for hands-on learning, and foster collaborations.
The hands-on workshops will be oriented towards both novice and experienced developers, and will give attendees the opportunity to work directly with Ex Libris system APIs with the guidance and support of peers.
Developers Day 2020 continues with the expanded 1.5 days configuration, including a half-day of hands-on workshops! Developers Day+ begins on the Monday before ELUNA, and extends through all-day Tuesday.
Developers Day+ includes the 1.5 days of presentations and workshops, Tuesday breakfast and lunch, and the ELUNA opening reception.
Monday afternoon, May 4, 2020
- Developers Day+ registration: 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Developers Day+ workshops: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- Developers Day+ presentations: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- ELUNA conference reception: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
*Note that Developers Day+ is a separately ticketed event from ELUNA, and separate registration is required in order to attend.
|Registration Options||Pricing||Speaker discount||Workshop leader discount|
|ends 3/23/2020||ends 4/6/2020||begins 4/7/2020|
|Developers Day+ & ELUNA (ELUNA and IGeLU Members Only)||$650||$700||$750||($100)||(full DevDay registration fee)|
|Developers Day+ Only (without ELUNA conference)||$300||$350||$400||($25)||(full registration fee)|
- Registration for ELUNA and Developers Day+ will open in March 2020.
- Attendance at both Developers Day+ and Monday of the Ex Libris Knowledge Days is no longer possible.
- The ELUNA Steering Committee extends ELUNA Member rates to IGeLU Members as a courtesy.
Developers Day Planning Committee
- Nathan Mealey, Wesleyan University, Developers Day Planning Chair
- Pam Anan, Cal Poly Pomona
- Alex Cooper, Emory University
- Edgar Garcia, Northwestern University
- Margaret Heller, Loyola University Chicago
- Allen Jones, New School
- Jamen McGranahan, Vanderbilt University
- Liam Toohey, American University
- Margaret Briand Wolfe, Boston College