If you need to convince your managers the ELUNA Annual Meeting is a good investment, here are a few ways your institution benefits by sending you:
- Networking. Connect directly with other members in the ELUNA community to find new ideas and find solutions for old problems. The ELUNA user community has a long history of helping one another; and you’ll get better results faster when you can leverage the expertise of the community. The connections you make at ELUNA will help you for years to come.
- Get help for what your institution cares about most. Meet Ex Libris management in person to advocate for your institutional needs, and work with support staff in person at the Ex Libris Support Center. You can also meet with Ex Libris experts to learn more about product roadmaps, new product features, and uncover other insider information.
- Raise your institution’s profile. As an active participant in the ELUNA community, you raise your institution’s profile while you improve your own knowledge and skills — making it easier to attract strong candidates for positions and partners for projects.
- Highly interactive. ELUNA is large with over 1,000 attendees but except for plenaries, most sessions contain fewer than 50 people, and reasonable breaks allow you to continue conversations between sessions. This provides ample opportunity to ask questions and interact with presenters, Ex Libris staff and other session attendees.
- Low cost. ELUNA Annual Meeting registration is a bargain compared to many other conferences — especially when you consider that it includes breakfasts and lunches. Discounts are offered for early registration and for presenting. Register early and submit a presentation to get double discounts!