If you need to convince your managers that the ELUNA Annual Meeting is a good investment both for you and your institution, please consider the following:
- ELUNA Annual Meeting registration is a bargain compared to many other conferences. Discounts are offered for early registration and for presenting. Consider submitting a proposal for a presentation and receive a $100.00 speaker discount.
- The meeting is focused on Ex Libris products and related current professional issues. Total attendance is expected to reach or surpass 800, and other than the general auditorium sessions, most meetings have an audience of less than 50 people which allows many opportunities to ask questions and interact with presenters, Ex Libris staff, and other session attendees.
- This geographically spread-out conference where you could spend much of the day getting between session. The entire meeting will be held in one building. Breakfasts and lunches are included in your registration as well.
- The training and information gained from the conference is a great investment for your institution. The information you bring back will result in practical skills that can be shared with all staff at your institution.
- Networking with other users in the ELUNA community is a great way to gain fresh ideas and learn about the cutting edge uses that others have developed for their Ex Libris products. The ELUNA user community has a long history of helping each other and you will gather some great contacts.
- As a conference attendee, you will have access after the conference to all conference presentation materials in the ELUNA Documents Repository. You might consider offering a short presentation for your colleagues after the conference, using your notes and the Doc Repository materials, to further share the knowledge that you gained.