How do I use NERS to vote?
- Log in with your institutional credentials: https://ners.igelu.org/index.php?action=login
- Once logged in, there will be a screen with one or more ballots listed. Select your desired product. Note: Sometimes there will be additional information to view any detail associated with the enhancements. For this you must know the UN/PW to access secured content on either the ELUNA or IGeLU repositories, which is different from your NERs credentials.
- A new page will load with the complete ballot.
- Review each enhancement and enter a number in the “Your Votes” column.
- Once you have assigned the points allotted, click the “Submit Votes” button.
- At any time before the end of the voting period, you can change your vote.
How do I know if I am a member or not?
IGeLU members can contact [email protected].
What is the difference between the NERs Process and Idea Exchange?