ELUNA and its sister organization IGeLU have a contractual agreement with Ex Libris for the enhancement of defined Ex Libris products.
NERS (the New Enhancements Request System) is used to support voting by ELUNA members.
Below are responses to commonly-asked questions regarding NERS:
How do I use NERS to vote?
- Log in with your institutional credentials: https://ners.igelu.org/. This puts you on the “Home” tab.
- If you are not certain about your credentials, please contact [email protected]
- Once logged in, all open ballots for products that you have will appear. In addition, everyone is going to see continuous active ballot for SFX. There may be additional information that details the enhancements. You may need login to access the associated details
- Under “Vote” tab, you can vote for your select enhancements.
- Review each enhancement and enter a number in the “Your Votes” column.
- Once you have assigned the points allotted, click the “Submit Votes” button.
- At any time before the end of the voting period, you can change your vote.
How do I know if I am a member or not?
For ELUNA membership, you can check here or contact [email protected]. For IGeLU membership, you can check here or contact [email protected].
What is the difference between the NERs Process and Idea Exchange?
Idea Exchange is a service offered by the vendor and is not part of the formal Collaboration Agreement between ELUNA, IGeLU, and Ex Libris. The differences between the two options are detailed here.