The Annual Ex Libris User Group of North America (ELUNA) Conference has been held at different venues across North America since 2003. Conference attendees represent libraries that are customers of Ex Libris library systems and services. ELUNA holds an annual conference and online learning events that offer sponsorship opportunities to those companies looking to connect with and market to a highly unique audience of library professionals. As a non-profit organization, ELUNA would not be able to offer such a robust quality of programming without the generous support of our sponsors.
The following page is intended to be a go-to for all things related to sponsoring ELUNA events. Here, you’ll find information about current and past conferences as well as presentation and marketing guidelines.
- Sponsor commitment – February 26, 2021
- Sponsor remittance – March 19, 2021
- Logos – March 19, 2021
- .mp4/slide deck – March 19, 2021
Sponsorship Pricing Tiers and Logistics:
- 2021 Sponsor Prospectus
- 2021 Sponsor and Advertiser Media Kit
- 2021 Commitment and Remittance Form
- Corporate Logos: email to Judy Drescher
- Submission Form for .mp4/Slide Deck
*On demand/playback with closed captioning available
Marketing and Advertising
The section below provides various samples for advertisers to use as guidelines. Note: specifications regarding logos, headshots and other types of media can be found in the ELUNA Sponsor and Advertiser Media Kit.
- ELUNA 2021 logos (to be used for external promotion)
- ELUNA Sponsor page website sample
- ELUNA learns session abstract sample
- Sample .mp4 (sponsors submit their own; view the Media Kit for more detail)
Session Information for Current Sponsors
This section is intended for Platinum and Gold sponsors who will be presenting via the ON24 platform during the ELUNA learns series.