The ELUNA Rapido Working Group began work in May 2022. In close collaboration with the IGeLU Rapido Working Group, the Working Group prepares the yearly enhancements ballot, assists with conference planning, and works with Ex Libris management on developing focus groups.
- Christopher Lee, California State University, Chair 2022-2024
- Christine Beardsley, University of North Carolina – Charlotte
- Deirdre Buckley, University of Nevada – Reno, Idea Exchange Monitor
- Alex Forrest, University of Edinburgh, IGeLU Steering Committee Representative
- Lori Hilterbrand, Orbis Cascade Alliance, ELUNA Steering Committee Representative
- Christopher Hull, The Chicago School Library, Release Notes Review
- Chrissy Masillo, Florida Gulf Coast University, Rapido-L And ILL Circle Monitor
- Jill Marie Mason, Albion College, Communications Lead
- Drew Parker, Brandeis University, Primo Working Group Liaison
- Sandra Oslund, Bethel University, RapidILL Working Group Liaison
- Katie Sanders, University of Wisconsin – Madison, Alma Working Group Liaison
- Sarah Shank, Ithaca College, Enhancements Coordinator
Christopher Lee has over a decade of experience in resource sharing and interlibrary loan. As the Resource Sharing Manager for the California State University system, Chris works with resource sharing/interlibrary loan staff across the CSU system to maintain and improve resource sharing services such as CSU+ in Alma and traditional ILL in ILLiad.
Current Enhancement Process and Dates
The first NERS process for RapidILL and Rapido has begun! For the 2023 cycle – this is our timeline.
|Rapido/RapidILL 2023||Actions and Events|
|August 1st||Last chance to submit new enhancement requests for this year’s voting in NERS|
|The Enhancements Team reviews, dedupes, scopes, verifies, transfers to other NERS when necessary, and sets up the vote|
|First round of voting|
|The Enhancements Team reviews the results, and prepares them for Ex Libris to assign complexity points|
|Ex Libris adds complexity points to the top voted results. The Enhancements Team determines if a second round of voting is needed|
|Extra time assigned for clarification with Ex Libris|
|November 14th –
|Update**A second round of voting will take place if there are 25 or more voteable enhancements for the first round**|
|The NERS agreement states that Ex Libris will develop the accepted enhancements within one year|
Current Roadmap / Action Plan
No upcoming events scheduled at this time.
Terms of Reference