Although the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in a cancellation of the May 2020 Annual Meeting in Los Angeles, the ELUNA Steering Committee, Annual Meeting Planners, and presenters, with the support of key sponsors, are able to bring the updates from the meeting home to you through the series of seven free webinars in July, 2020. ELUNA will also launch a new online learning program, ELUNA Learns, in the late summer. More information about ELUNA Learns sessions will be available this summer.
Note: Registration links for the remaining ELUNA 2020 Annual Meeting Online sessions will be made available in the next few weeks. Full sessions and speaker information is available on the ELUNA Website, linked below.
- Opening Session & Updates: Ex Libris & Alma. July 7, 2020. 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm eastern
- Updates: Summon & Rosetta. July 8, 2020. 1:00 pm – 4:10 pm eastern
- Updates: Learning, Research, and Resource Sharing, Leganto, and RapidILL. July 13, 2020. 1:00 pm – 4:25 pm eastern
- Updates: Customer Success, Analytics and Interoperability, & Esploro. July 14, 2020. 1:00 pm – 4:10 pm eastern
- Updates: Library of Experiences, CDI, Content, & SFX. July 16, 2020. 1:00 pm – 4:10 pm eastern
- Updates: Voyager, Aleph, & Linked Data. July 20, 2020. 1:00 pm – 4:10 pm eastern
- Updates: Primo, Keynote, & ELUNA Business Meeting. July 23, 2020. 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm eastern
Thank you to our sponsors; without their support, we would not be able to offer this series of online sessions.