ELUNA 2019 takes place in the heart of downtown Atlanta at the Hilton Atlanta. The hotel provides modern amenities and is a great temporary home! In addition to the fitness center, the hotel offers use of an on-site tennis course, basketball court, and outdoor track for all guests.
255 COURTLAND STREET NE
ATLANTA, GEORGIA 30303
The planning committee has secured a great rate for attendees:
- $169.00 for singles/doubles
- $194.00 for triples
- $219 for quads.
The contracted rate expired on April 8, 2019. Contact the hotel directly (404-659-2000 ext. 23)to determine current availability. If you cannot reserve a room, please email the ELUNA Steering Committee and we will advise on options.
If a you would like to pre-pay the room and tax for your stay, please call (404-659-2000 ext. 23) 72 hours or more prior to arrival to place the payment on the reservation.
Getting to the Hilton
Driving directions to the Hilton Atlanta can be found on the hotel website.
If travelling by air, you have many options from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport:
- MARTA Public Transportation. A “Traveling to and from the airport on MARTA” guide is available on the MARTA website. The hotel is two blocks from MARTA (rapid transit system). A ticket is $2.50, one way.Coming from the airport:
- Take the train north and exit at Peachtree Center Station.
- Take the John Portman Blvd. escalator or follow the directions for Peachtree Center Mall.
- You will go up a very steep escalator into the Mall.
- Take the walkway from the Mall to the parking garage. Take the elevator to the street.
- The hotel is on your right when you exit the garage.
- Ride Apps. Common ride apps like Uber & Lyft pick up at designated portions of the airport parking garage. Follow the signs in the airport to the designated safe pickup locations.
- Airport Shuttles. A list of shared ride shuttle services can be found on the airport website. The hotel recommends Airport Star Shuttle, prices are $16.50/person one-way and $33.00/person roundtrip to and from Hartsfield Jackson International Airport. Advance reservations are required, either via phone (770-653-8873) or online.
- Little 5 Points (3.0 mi). Your one stop for indie shopping and entertainment venues. Catch a show, grab some vinly, see the work of up and coming artists.
- Peachtree Center (0.2 mi). This mall is located adjacent to the hotel and has both shopping and food options. You can access the mall without going outdoors via the Sky Bridge:
- Take the Sky Bridge on the second floor leading over to the Marriott Marquis.
- Take escalators up two levels.
- Take a right off of the escalator and head through the Atrium Level and take a left to go the Peachtree Center.
- At the end of the hall way turn right then left, and in front of you will be glass doors that you walk through. Turn right at the Security Desk, and follow the Sky Bridge into Peachtree Center.
- Ponce City Market (2 mi). Out of the footprint of a former Sears, Roebuck & Company building, a vibrant marketplace has arisen with unique shops and restaurants. Although this is a long walk or a short ride away from the hotel, it is well worth the investment to check out this corner of Atlanta.
Breakfast and lunch are included for the Ex Libris Technical Seminar on Monday and Tuesday, Tuesday of Developers Day+, ELUNA Annual Meeting Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, but you will have some evenings to enjoy some of the fine culinary options Atlanta has to offer, at the Hilton and in the surrounding area.
At the Hilton
- Southern Elements (Southern): 255 Courtland St. 404-659-2000 ($$$)
- Nikolai’s Roof (French): 255 Courtland St. 404-221-6362 ($$$$)
- Trader Vic’s (Polynesian): 255 Courtland St. 404-221-1094 ($$$)
In the Greater Atlanta Area
- Agave (Southwestern): 242 Boulevard SE 404-588-0006 (1.8 mi)
- Alma Cocina (Modern Mexican): 191 Peachtree St. (0.4 mi)
- Atlanta Fish Market (Seafood): 265 Pharr Rd. 404-262-3165 (7.1 mi)
- Barcelona (Spanish): 240 North Highland Ave. NE. 404-589-1010 (1.6 mi)
- Benihana (Japanese): 229 Peachtree St. (404) 522-9629 (0.3 mi)
- Buckhead Diner (Regional): 3073 Piedmont Rd. 404-262-3336 (6.5 mi)
- Canoe (American): 4199 Paces Ferry Rd. SE. 770-432-2663 (10 mi)
- Chops Lobster Bar (Steakhouse/Seafood): 70 W. Paces Ferry Rd. 404-262-2675 (7 mi)
- Cuts Steakhouse (Southern) 60 Andrew Young International Blvd NW 404-525-3399 (.04 mi)
- Fogo de Chao (Brazilian Steakhouse): 3101 Piedmont Rd. 404-266-9988 (6 mi)
- Fox Brothers (BBQ): 1238 Dekalb Ave. Ne 404-577-4030 (2.5 mi)
- Holeman and Finch (American, Burgers): 2277 Peachtree Rd. NW. 404-948-1175 (4.1 mi)
- Il Localino (Italian Steakhouse): 467 N. Highland Ave. 404-222-0650 (2.1 mi)
- Kevin Rathbun Steak (Steakhouse): 154 Krog St. 404-524-5600 (1.6 mi)
- La Grotta (Classic Northern Italian): 2637 Peachtree St. 404-231-1368 (4.9 mi)
- Mary Mac’s Tea Room (Southern): 224 Ponce de Leon Ave. NE. 404-876-1800 (1 mi)
- Nakato (Traditional Japanese & Sushi): 1776 Cheshire Bridge Rd. NE 404-873-6582 (3.7 mi)
- Nan of Tamarind (Thai): 1350 Spring St. at corner of 17th 404-870-9933 (2.3 mi)
- No Mas! Cantina (Mexican): 180 Walker St. 404-574-5678 (1.5 mi)
- Oceanaire (Seafood): 1100 Peachtree St. 404-475-2277 (1.8 mi)
- Optimist (Seafood): 918 Howell Mill Rd. 404-477-6260 (2.3 mi)
- Polaris (Southern): 265 Peachtree St. 404-460-6425 (0.3 mi)
- Rathbun’s (Creative American): 112 Krog St. 404-524-8280 (1.6 mi)
- Ray’s in the City (Seafood): 240 Peachtree St. 404-524-9224 (0.3 mi)
- Restaurant Eugene (Regional): 2277 Peachtree Rd. 404-355-0321 (4.0 mi)
- South City Kitchen (Upscale Southern): 1144 Crescent Ave. 404-873-7358 (1.8 mi)
- Sweet Georgia’s Juke Joint (Upscale Soul Food): 200 Peachtree St. 404- 230-5853 (0.4 mi)
- Tabla (Indian): 77 12th St. NE 404-464-8571 (1.7 mi)
- Truva Turkish Kitchen (Mediterranean) 60 Andrew Young Int. Blvd NW 404-577-8788 (.04 mi)
- Two Urban Licks (Fiery American): 820 Ralph McGill Blvd. 404-522-4622 (1.7 mi)
- Wisteria (Upscale Southern): 471 N. Highlands Ave. 404-525-3363 (2.0 mi)
Local Area Attractions
Looking forward to exploring the area after the conference activities are done for the day? You will be sure to find something of interest in the area!
- Atlanta Botanical Garden (2.4 mi)
- The Center for Civil & Human Rights (0.7 mi)
- The College Football Hall of Fame (0.8 mi)
- Centennial Olympic Park (0.5 mi)
- Center for Puppetry Arts (3.4 mi)
- Fox Theatre (1.2mi)
- Georgia Aquarium (1 mi)
- High Museum of Art (3.5 mi)
- Historic Oakland Cemetery (1.5 mi)
- Inside CNN Studio Tour at CNN Center (0.8 mi)
- Jimmy Carter Library (2.4 mi)
- Margaret Mitchell House (1.8 mi)
- MLK Jr. National Historic Site (1 mi)
- SkyView Atlanta (0.6 mi)
- World of Coca-Cola (1 mi)
- Z00 Atlanta (2.5 mi)