Join us May 10-13 in Fort Worth, Texas for ELUNA 2010! Registration is now open!
Why you should attend:
- Content! 115 sessions total, including 68 customer presentations, 15 Special Interest Group roundtables, 6 Regional User Group meetings
- Learn about the ELUNA organization and how to get involved at the Leadership Development program, the ELUNA update, the ELUNA Business Meeting
- Get the latest product news from Product Managers and a product roadmap session across the Ex Libris product suite
- Learn the latest detail about Ex Libris’ upcoming Unified Resource Management (URM) system
- Reconnect with colleagues and have fun at the joint opening reception sponsored by Ex Libris Group on Monday, May 10
Presenters: you will be receiving a discount code to apply to your registration from your contact on the program committee. If you are really anxious to register, please contact the person you received acceptance of your proposal from for the code.
Also, this year we will be expanding lightning rounds in place of a poster session as we have done in the past. Start thinking about short late-breaking project descriptions you’d like to share with your peers. More details coming soon!
And finally, we are closing the conference with a Thursday afternoon museum crawl through the Fort Worth Cultural District, including a visit to the Kimbell Art Museum (home of Michelangelo’s first known painting, The Torment of Saint Anthony).
Questions about the ELUNA meeting can be directed to any member of the ELUNA 2010 team:
Pascal Calarco , ELUNA Steering Committee
Sherrie Kristin , Program Chair
Walter Betts , Local Arrangements Chair
So grab your boots and make plans to head on down to Fort Worth!
ELUNA Steering Committee Chair, 2009-2010