ELUNA Developers Day CALL FOR PROPOSALS!
It’s that time again–time to plan your proposal for ELUNA 2020! We hope you can join your fellow Ex Libris product users at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites in Los Angeles, CA from May 5-8, 2020 for the ELUNA Annual Meeting, with the Developers Day+ being held on May 4-5, 2020.
We have two avenues that you can utilize to present what you know! For the workshop (3 hours), please use this link:
https://proposalspace.com/proposals/1121 /calldetails – NOTE: Deadline for this is November 18, 2019
And for the short presentations, please use this link:
https://proposalspace.com/proposals/1074/calldetails – Deadline for submission is January 10, 2020
ELUNA Developers Day+ Overview
Developers Day brings together librarians and developers to create new and innovative services and solutions. The goal of this event is to highlight community projects, provide opportunities for hands-on learning, and foster collaborations.
The hands-on workshops will be oriented towards both novice and experienced developers, and will give attendees the opportunity to work directly with Ex Libris system APIs with the guidance and support of peers.
Developers Day 2020 continues with the expanded 1.5 days configuration, including a half-day of hands-on workshops! Developers Day+ begins on the Monday before ELUNA, and extends through all-day Tuesday.
Developers Day+ includes the 1.5 days of presentations and workshops, Tuesday breakfast and lunch, and the ELUNA opening reception.
Monday afternoon, May 4, 2020
- Developers Day+ registration: 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm
- Developers Day+ workshops: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
- Developers Day+ presentations: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- ELUNA conference reception: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
*Note that Developers Day+ is a separately ticketed event from ELUNA, and separate registration is required in order to attend.
|Registration Options||Pricing||Speaker discount||Workshop leader discount|
|ends 3/23/2020||ends 4/6/2020||begins 4/7/2020|
|Developers Day+ & ELUNA (ELUNA and IGeLU Members Only)||$650||$700||$750||($100)||(full DevDay registration fee)|
|Developers Day+ Only (without ELUNA conference)||$300||$350||$400||($25)||(full registration fee)|
- Registration for ELUNA and Developers Day+ will open in March 2020.
- Attendance at both Developers Day+ and Monday of the Ex Libris Knowledge Days is no longer possible.
- The ELUNA Steering Committee extends ELUNA Member rates to IGeLU Members as a courtesy.
Developers Day Planning Committee
- Nathan Mealey, Wesleyan University, Developers Day Planning Chair
- Pam Anan, Cal Poly Pomona
- Alex Cooper, Emory University
- Edgar Garcia, Northwestern University
- Margaret Heller, Loyola University Chicago
- Allen Jones, New School
- Jamen McGranahan, Vanderbilt University
- Liam Toohey, American University
- Margaret Briand Wolfe, Boston College