- Group Leaders
- Primo Mailing Lists
- Mail link to escalate your Primo support cases
- Search the Primo Idea Exchange
- Primo & Primo VE roadmaps
- James Day’s metasearch of Ex Libris documentation
Tips for submitting NERS enhancement requests
The 2023 Primo request submission period ended January 28, 2023, but you can still submit requests for next year’s cycle.
The 2023 Primo enhancement process is now in review status by various committees until March 11, 2023. Look for an announcement on the PRIMO-L listserv when the voting opens for the first round, which is scheduled for March 12 – April 2, 2023.
- How to submit an enhancement request through NERS
- Guidelines for creating an actionable enhancement request
- Example of a great enhancement request
- Webinar recording: Enhancements – make ’em sparkle (24:10), 1/28/2021
Making DEI-related changes in Alma & Primo
The Primo Working Group hosted an informal discussion on making DEI-related changes in Alma & Primo on Friday, December 16, 2022.
Recording (29 minutes); Slides
Primo Customization and Developer Resources
The Primo Working Group provides support and resources for working with the Primo customizations and developing add-ons for Primo.
- One on one support (contact list)
- Slack channel
- Developer network
- CSS Selectors Reference
- Useful bookmarklets compiled by IGeLU members
- Primo Views – ‘community hacks from around the web’ for Primo customizations
- Useful Primo Customizations, a presentation by Jenna Miller at the FLVC Virtual Conference, November 9, 2022.
- Other repositories
- Orbis Cascade Alliance Primo VE Toolkit
- California State University Primo VE customizations and how-tos
- State Universities of New York (SUNY) Libraries Primo VE customization instructions, videos; SUNY Libraries FAQ
- CARLI (Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois) Primo VE customizations
The former MetaLib/MetaLib+ PWG pages are still available but are no longer being maintained.
If you have suggestions for links on this page, please contact email@example.com.