- Group Leaders
- Primo Mailing Lists
- Mail link to escalate your Primo support cases
- Search the Primo Idea Exchange
- Primo & Primo VE roadmaps
- James Day’s metasearch of Ex Libris documentation
Tips for submitting NERS enhancement requests
- How to submit an enhancement request through NERS
- Guidelines for creating an actionable enhancement request
- Example of a great enhancement request
- Webinar recording: Enhancements – make ’em sparkle (24:10), 1/28/2021
Information on the Angular upgrade in 2022
Ex Libris has announced their plans to upgrade from Angular 1.6.10 to Angular 1.8 in the Primo/Primo VE November 2022 release. You can test your changes now and do not need wait until November!
- July 7, 2022 webinars on Preparing for the Angular 1.8 Upgrade in Primo/Primo VE:
- Short explanation of the upgrade from Ex Libris (May 13, 2022) (3 minutes)
- Knowledge Center article on the upgrade
- Add this parameter to your Primo/Primo VE URL to test for errors: &testAngularCompatibility=true
- AST Explorer/Transformation Tool
- Shoul’s GitHub transformation tool
- You can post questions in the #primodev channel in the IGeLU/ELUNA SIWG Slack workspace. There are plans for Ex Libris & customer developers to provide support on this channel, especially closer to November.
- If you have access to Linked In Learning through your institution or public library, they have a 78 minute AngularJS class.
Primo Customization and Developer Resources
The Primo Working Group provides support and resources for working with the Primo customizations and developing add-ons for Primo.
- One on one support (contact list)
- Slack channel
- Developer network
- CSS Selectors Reference
- Other repositories
- Orbis Cascade Alliance Primo VE Toolkit
- California State University Primo VE customizations and how-tos
- State Universities of New York (SUNY) Libraries Primo VE customization instructions, videos; SUNY Libraries FAQ
- CARLI (Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries in Illinois) Primo VE customizations
The former MetaLib/MetaLib+ PWG pages are still available but are no longer being maintained.
If you have suggestions for links on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.