Working Groups were formally identified as either a Product Working Group (PWG) or a Special Interest Working Group (SIWG). Where ‘Joint’ is indicated, the WG membership represents both the interests of IGeLU and ELUNA.
Working Groups (WG) represent the user interests for various Ex Libris products. The WGs work closely with their IGeLU (international) counterparts to help coordinate enhancements, focus on a particular special interest, assist with conference planning as well as solicit information and feedback from membership in support of development planning.
- Aleph Working Group
- Alma Working Group
- Analytics Working Group (Joint)
- Interoperability Working Group (Joint)
- Content Working Group (Joint)
- Linked Open Data Working Group (Joint)
- Primo Working Group
- SFX Working Group
- Summon/360 Working Group (Joint)
- Voyager Working Group (Joint)